Job at IPRC NGOMA : Business Incubation Officer ( Deadline :23 August 2018 )
1. Develop and implement business incubation strategy.
2. Analyze market niche in relation to business start
3. Link business incubatees with financial institutions in order to facilitate to mobilize funds for business start
4. Initiate and promote for students and staff to improve innovation practices in business incubation.
5. Develop and manage the database on business incubation.
6. Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
7. Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Bachelor Degree in Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Finance, Accounting and Finance, Economics.
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Experience in working with start
– Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity
– Demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgment
– development, initiative
– Acting as a team player and facilitating team work
– Facilitating and encouraging open communication in the team, communicating effectively
– Report writing and documentation with adequate analytical and numerical skills
– Creating synergies through self
– Managing conflict
– Informed and transparent decision making
– Knowledge of TVET and Competency based Education.
– Monitoring & Evaluation Skills
– Strong organization skills.
– Strong moral character and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Good communication skills.
– Reporting Skills
– Proven interpersonal relationship skills.
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French