Job at IPRC NGOMA : Instructor in Automobile Technology ( Deadline:23 August 2018 )
1. Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
2. Contribute in the development, planning and implementation of high quality curriculum.
3. Conduct lecture planning and preparation.
4. Engage in professional and personal development.
5. Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
6. Conduct supervision on student innovation projects.
7. Conduct examination and assessment.
8. Participate in training of trainers.
9. Mentor and coach junior academic staff and participate in their evaluation;
10. Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
11. Assist students to perform the necessary tasks while working in the workshop
13. Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
14. Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Advance Diploma in Automobile Technology with at least second class upper division