Job at IPRC Tumba : Budget officer (Deadline: 14 August 2018)
1.Participate in the preparation of the institutional budget.
2.Follow up the execution of the budget, and prepare the budget execution reports.
3.Identify the budget gap and propose the budget reallocation.
4.Prepare the Midterm Expenditure Framework (MTEF) in collaboration with relevant units;
5.Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly cash plans in collaboration with other units;
6.Prepare and follow up quarterly/monthly operational funds.
7.Process approved institutional payments.
8.Ensure proper management of petty cash for the institution.
9.Ensure proper filing system for all supporting documents.
10.Facilitate internal and external audits.
11.Perform any other tasks assigned by her/his supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management, and Economics.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of cost analysis techniques;
– Planning and organizational skills;
– Communication skills;
– Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
– Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
– Deep understanding of financial accounts;
– High Analytical Skills
– Interpersonal skills;
– Time management Skills
– Complex Problem solving;
– Flexibility Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French