Job at IPRC Tumba : Maintenance Technician (Deadline: 14 July 2018)
1. Maintain the electricity installation channels of the College;
2. Repair any the electricity break down;
3. Replacement of bulbs, sockets etc, if any;
4. Check the maintenance of generator;
5. Prepare technical specifications of electrical equipment or spare parts to be procured;
6. Carrying out minor reparations of furniture, doors, windows etc
7. Maintain installation of water within the College
8. Maintain all water tanks of the College
9. Work closely with water supplier contractor
10. Repair any break down of water or plumbing installation within the College;
11. Perform any other related tasks assigned by his or her immediate supervisor
A1 in Alternative Energy, Electricity or Plumbing, construction, Mechanical Engineering
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of
houses, buildings, Electricity, plumbing , carpentry, etc
– Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
– Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
– Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
– Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
– Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French