job at KARONGI DISTRICT: Receptionist at Kilinda Hospital( Deadline 22/Mar/2018)
Job descriptions of Receptionist are as follows: 1. A Welcome, register patients and distribution of identification cards for new patients;
2. Put the contents of files of all admitted patients into the computer system
3. Direct all patients;
4. Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor;
5. Perform other related duties as required.
A2 in Secretariat or in Linguistics and Literature.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Office Management Skills;
– Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills;
– Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet)
– Analytical and problem solving skills;
– Time management skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage