Job at LOCAL ADMINISTRATIVE ENTITIES DEVELOPMENT AGENCY : Procurement Officer ( Deadline :08 Nov 2018 )
– Procurement planning;
– Preparation of bidding documents;
– Publication and distribution of invitations to bids;
– Receipt and safe keeping of bids;
– Obtaining approvals for the award recommendations from competent authorities;
– Preparation of notification of tender awards;
– Ensuring adequate contract execution in collaboration with the beneficiary department;
– Providing information and documents requested by the Rwanda Public Procurement Authority, and
– Any other functions specified in the procurement regulations.
– Periodic procurement reporting to relevant competent authority.
A0 in Procurement, Management, Accounting , Law, Economics, or Public finance
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– High Analytical Skills;
– Negotiation Skills;
– Knowledge of basic business and purchasing practices;
– Excellent Communication Skills;
– Knowledge of state contracting laws, regulations and procedures;
– Knowledge of grades, qualities, supply and price trends of commodities;
– Time Management Skills;
– Decision making Skills;
– Computer Skills;
– fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage .