Job at Ministry of Education : 4 Positions for Inspector of Biology, Home Science and Agriculture (Deadline: 10 April 2018)
– Responsible for monitoring of the implementation of the curricula for Biology, Home Science and Agricuture in schools.
– Provide advice for revising the Biology, Home Science and Agricuture curricula when need arises.
– To train teachers on the use of these curricula and other instructional Materials.
– Produce Monthly or quarterly and Annual Monitoring and Evaluation reports highlighting problems, causes and specific recommendations that will guide decision making for smooth program implementation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Agriculture/Biology) with Education or Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Agriculture/Biology) with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE). Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– General knowledge on Rwanda Education system and policies;
– Knowledge of international learning best practices;
– Knowledge of conventional learning inspection procedures;
– Knowledge of common inspection reporting & feedback approaches;
– Good report writing and presentation skills;
– Computer literacy;
– Collaboration and team working skills;
– Effective communication skills;
– Time management;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French; knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an advantage.