Job at MINISTRY OF SPORTS AND CULTURE : Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Deadline: 23 August 2018 )
Duties and responsibilities
• Lead the establishment of an M&E system for the Ministry.
• Facilitate the development of the performance indicators to help the measurement of result.
• Development of tools to use in data collection.
• Facilitate data collection of the implementation the ministry programs.
• Develop and implement the monitoring and evaluation plan for the sector of sport and culture
• Undertake periodic field visits to the implementing partners and other stakeholders assess whether implementation is carried out as planned.
• Monitor implementation of all aspects of ministry programs (Budget, HR, Procurement, activities in plan of action etc)
• In partnership with planning officer lead the planning process of the ministry.
• Analyze and Consolidate the reports of Ministry programs
– Maintain database of sports and Culture programs.
• Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned
A0 in Economics, Project Management, Management, Development Studies, Business
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge and understanding of the Rwandan Public Service and Labor sector;
– Excellent leadership skills;
– Coordination, Planning & Organizational Skills;
– Creative, proactive, customer focussed, solutions led and outcome driven
– Interpersonal Skills
– Effective communication skills;
– Time Management Skills;
– Decesion making Skills;
– Computer Skills;
– Judgment & Decision making skills;
– High Analytical & Complex Proble solving Skills;
– fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an