Job at MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY : Industrial Development Policy Specialist (Deadline: 04 December 2018)
– Formulate, analyze and review the policies, strategies and regulations on industrial development,
– Assess the Industrial performance at national level
– Carry out regular research and analysis on the international best practices to guide the local industrial development.
– Lay strategies of assisting infant industries growth
– Assess and analyze issues affecting different industries and propose measures for growth
– Identify, develop strong relationship and work with stakeholders and partners to improve the industrial growth;
– Support implementation of the industrial Master Plan.
A0 in Economics, Commerce, Agribusiness , Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Technology with 3 years of working experience; Or Master or Equivalent in Economics, Commerce, Agribusiness , Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Technology, Industrial Development
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Analytical, problem
– solving and critical thinking skills.
– Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various business units.
– Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
– tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
– Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
– Good presentation skills and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users and managers.
– starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement
– gathering sessions.
– Strong attention to detail organizational skills.
Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies