job at MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY :Private Sector Development Specialist( deadline 06 mars 2019)
– Organize, coordinate and facilitate the preparation of policies, guidelines on business environmental matters;
– Conduct and contribute to research on matters related to the establishment of an enabling environment for private sector development;
– Supervise the implementation of policies and strategies aiming at business climate improvement,
– Lead the establishment and maintenance of a dynamic private Sector Management Information System;
– Coordinate the organization of the quarterly Private Sector Working Groups and Joint Sector Reviews;
A0 in Economics, Business Administration, Business Law, Management with 3 years of working experience; Or Master or Equivalent in Economics, Business Administration, Business Law, Management with 1 year of working experience
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge and experience particularly in Investment Development.
– Analytical, problem
– solving and critical thinking skills.
– Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various business units.
– Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
– tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
– Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
– Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users and managers,
– starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement
– gathering sessions.
– Strong attention to details and organizational skills.
– Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies