Job at NATIONAL COMMISSION OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY: Strategic Partnership Specialist (Deadline: 09 April 2018)
Job Description (Key Responsibilities)
Partnerships planning and coordination:
? Expand and maintain NCST’s network of partners and collaborators to advance the institution’s mission
? Prepare partnership proposals and agreements with NCST’s partners in Rwanda and abroad
? Coordinate NCST’s fundraising efforts for research and innovation
? Serve as a point of contact between various partners and the Council as needed
? Work on other duties assigned by the NCST Executive Secretary
? Report to Head of department
? Knowledge in R&D economics and strategic planning,
? Experience in conducting Research in Science, Technology and Innovation
? Knowledge of global Science and Technology Innovation Ecosystems
? Skills to design strategic briefs and foresights concept notes for stakeholders’ decision making support
? Proficiency in use of Information Technology (IT) tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in the following with 4 years of working experience: Technology business administration and Management, Industrial Management, Industrial Economics, System Engineering, Geo
– Econometrics, Biostatistics, Business Process Engineering; or a Master’s Degree in the same fields with 1 year of working experience.
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
– Knowledge in opportunity mapping using both standard and web search methodology.
– Proficiency in using social media platforms and networking.
– Strong analytical and leadership skills.
– Sound communication skills.
– Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required.