Job at NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT AGENCY: Accountant (Deadline: 23 November 2018)
– Prepare indirect payments for both ordinary and development budget. Strengthen and maintain network with BNR and MINECOFIN focal persons for effective service delivery.
– File all accounting documents; ensure proper and regular filling of documents to facilitate internal and external audits;.
– Produce monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
– Prepare bank accounts reconciliation, Analyze financial statements for consistency and correct errors in financial statements as and when necessary;
– Declare and pay VAT and withholding taxes of NIRDA service providers in compliance with RRA and on time.
Accounting Professional Qualification recognised by IFAC (ACCA, CPA) or A0 in Finance, Accounting or Management with specialization in Finance/Accounting
Key technical skills and knowledge required
? Strong command of written English
? Knowledge of cost analysis techniques
? Knowledge to analyse complex financial information and produce reports
? Deep understanding of financial accounts
? Planning and organizational skills
? Communication skills
? Knowledge of IFMIS
? Judgment and decision
– making skills;
? High analytical skills
? Interpersonal skills
? Time management skills
? Complex problem solving
? Flexibility skills
? Knowledge of French is an added advantage