Job at NATIONAL REHABILITATION SERVICE : Navigator of Iwawa Rehabilitation Center ( Deadline :24 August 2018 )
• Maintain records of passengers on every trip;
• Report on the status of the boat;
• Inspect the boat to ensure efficient and safe operation;
• Monitor the loading and discharging of passengers and their luggage;
• Direct and coordinate workers performing activities such as loading, unloading, operating engine, maintaining or repairing the boat;
• Maintain and clean the boat and life jackets;
• Arrange for the boat to be refueled;
• Ensure security and safety of passengers;
• Inform authorities about the movement of the boat.
• Perform any other task assigned to him/her by the supervisor
A2 in any field, knowledge in swimming and boat navigation is a must.
Key Technical skills snd Knowledge required
– Extensive Knowledge of Swimming
– Boat navigation skills
– Interpersonal skills
– Communication skills
– Negotiation Skills;
– solving skills;
– Analytical skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.