Job at Ngororero District: In Charge of Recovery (Deadline: 15 December 2017)
1. Ensuring hospital credit control and internal control are adhered to
2. Analysing debtor information and data with the aim of enhancing credit control measures
3. Facilitating effectively revenue capture
4. Maintaining and managing customer relationship
5. Organise, supervise and control all billing and revenue collection activities
6. Be responsible of internal recovery and produce a weekly report on payment of hospitalized patients in Collaborations with matrons and those responsible for social cases in the hospital
7. Be responsible for external recovery to clients with third party contract with the institution and produce a monthly report regarding the payment status of each client.
8. Follow up of transmission of credits from ward clerk to cashiers then to billing and invoicing officers
9. Ensure fully management and execution of Ministry of Health tariff respecting categories elaborated on the tariff
10. Establish paying arrangements with patients ,monitor payments, following up with patients when payment lapses occurs
11. Communicate with patients and/or health insurance companies on regular basis to insure all invoices are paid on time.
12. Contribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
13. Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement of the hospital.
14. Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager.
15. Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
“A2 in Accountancy
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Planning and organisational skills;
– Communication skills;
– Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
– Interpersonal skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage