Job at OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER : Public Requests Specialist( Deadline: 02 October 2018 )
Duties and Responsibilities
– Follow up on all public requests:
• Support planning mechanisms to follow up all public claims.
• Give an update to the superior on public requests to follow up.
– Manage all Public requests:
• Give a proper recommendation on all requests
• Make an advocacy for claimants where appropriate
• Make field visits aiming at solving claims where necessary
• Regularly follow up all requests made from PM field visits and link up with other relevant institutions
– Manage and Coordinate the Toll Free line:
• Ensure all claims are dealt with efficiently and effectively on toll free line.
“Bachelor’s Degree in Law with at least 3 years of working experience or Master Degree in Law with at least 2 years of working experience.
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
• Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Report writing and presentation skills
• Computer skills
• Creativity and initiative
• Good organizational and time
– management skills
• Team working skills
• Effective public relations and public speaking skills
• Interviewing skills
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French