Job at One Acre Fund : Call Center Operator (Deadline: 31 October 2018)
Function: Business Operations/ Customer Engagement
Employer: One Acre Fund
Position: Call Center Operator
Job Location: Rubengera
Deadline: October 31st, 2018
Commitment: Full time Job
As a Call Center Officer, you have a number of roles and responsibilities, including:
Roles and Responsibilities
Hotline Inbound (Incoming calls)
- Your main role involves receiving client phone calls and recording them in the hotline database (perform ticketing of the calls). You will actively learn about the program through meetings and field visits in order to be able to answer most client concerns.
- Provide excellent customer service and respectful communication to all clients phoning the Hotline.
- Respond to various client concerns, i.e. distribution quantities, quality and varieties; prepayment and repayment; documentation (IDS, Invoices, etc.); questions about TUBURA program and many more program related queries.
- Correspond and work together with other teams to resolve each unique client issue.
- Clearly communicate any system changes related to inputs, repayment or other.
Outgoing Call Function
- You will be responsible for making outgoing calls to current TUBURA clients in order to conduct short surveys and identify outstanding client protection issues.
- For each outgoing call, you will be responsible for recording all relevant data, including categorical and qualitative responses to survey questions.
- You will be responsible for escalating any urgent client protection issues to the Customer Engagement Call Center Manager and other departments, as necessary.
- You will be responsible for comprehensively and comprehensibly presenting incoming survey data to the Customer Engagement Call Center Manager.
- You will use and maintain several Excel and Google spreadsheets containing client data and survey responses.
- You will occasionally present short analyses of the data to the CE team in English.
- Occasionally you will be called upon to do some light analysis of the data coming into the hotline so that the program may utilize this information.
- The Call Center Team will be responsible for occasional small non-repeated incoming/outgoing call projects. You will include these small projects in your monthly schedule as appropriate, and effectively manage your time between these projects and your primary responsibilities.
Professional Development: At One Acre Fund, we are committed to developing the careers of our employees. You will receive a great deal of one-on-one-mentorship from a mentor/manager, as well as professional development resources to help you build the skills you need to advance your career. You will have regular meetings with your manager to review deliverables and progress on projects, receive feedback, and work on professional development. We also offer bi-annual performance reviews. With high performance come significant professional growth opportunities.
Qualifications and required skills
- Demonstrated computer skills in email, internet usage, Microsoft Office
- Clear communicator/customer service attitude
- Excellent time-management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Integrity and a positive attitude
- Commitment to client protection and confidentiality
- Demonstrates high quality work with a strong attention to details, highly organized and methodical
- Passionate about serving smallholder farmers
- Good collaboration skills
- Experience in a call center or hotline is strongly desired but not required
- Language: Fluent in Kinyarwanda and proficient in spoken English
- Functional in written and Spoken English
- Spoken French desired but not required
Please click on this link:
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed. At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV.
We are offering a world class professional and international environment that focuses on your career development and are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please Note: One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. If you are being approached by someone demanding money, please do not hesitate to report this to the Tubura Fraud Hotline: (+250) 786 908 557 (Do not use this number for any purpose other than reporting fraud attempts. If you misuse his number and use it for general information about the position and not to report Fraud, we will not consider you for this position).
One Acre Fund is an equal opportunity employer; all candidates with legal working age will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, sex, disability status or any other characteristic protected by the law.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted via email and phone Calls