Job at RDB : Network Administrator (Deadline: 30 December 2017)
1. Responsible for deploying and configure Windows and Linux Operating systems (i.e. Windows/Linux Servers)
2. Responsible for Installing, hardening, patching and upgrading of computer systems (PC, Windows and Linux Servers)
3. Provide on
– going expertise and administration support of Linux/ Windows Operating Server system.
4. Responsible for designing, managing and provisioning of Virtual machines and management of cloud services
5. Responsible for providing expertise in troubleshooting and supporting Windows and Linux servers
6. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying system and application logs, identify and fix potential problem before they result in incidents.
7. Design and establish a backup solution, backup user data and test backup for disaster recovery
8. Ensure compliance with information security policies
9. Perform any other duty being subsequently assigned
– A Master degree in IT field with 5 years of related working experience
– Or a Bachelor’s Degree in in Computer Science or related discipline with 8years related working experience is required
– Strong experience and knowledge in networking and systems administration
– CCNP or CCNP Security certification is required
– At least one of IT professional certification (MCSE, MCITP, RHCE
– Proficiency in both written and spoken English language and Kinyarwanda. Knowledge of French will be an added advantage.