Job at RISA: 2 Positions for Centralized ICT Acquisition Officer (Deadline: 28 March 2018)
Administer ICT equipment specifications and acquisition process
Analyze and take proper decision ICT requests from different institutions and on what type of software and hardware configurations that are required for the organization
• Monitor the proper delivery of the requested iCT equipment.
• Monitor and work on maintaining the LAN or WAN infrastructure in the office. Ability to troubleshoot TCP / IP networking issues.
• Make sure the PC’s/ Laptop’s function properly, take measures to avoid downtime and monitor to keep things smoothly
• Taking care of all the networking issues and troubleshoot it as soon as possible
• Maintaining and creating a document management system to protect and restore the data.
• Provide phone, remote access, and desktop support of Intel based hardware and software systems.
• Track assigned tasks throughout problem solving life cycle using the firm’s HelpDesk system. Must maintain accurate and timely service tickets.
• Maintain licensing compliance and asset tracking databases of hardware and software.
• Serve as local data recovery expert of failed hard drives and PC based systems.
• Assist users in configuring approved wireless devices
A0 in Computer Science, Information Management, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering . Network Administration is required , Certifications in A++, N++, CCNA CCNP are added advantage or A1 in Computer Science, Information Management, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering . Network Administration is required , Certifications in A++, N++, CCNA CCNP are added advantage with 3 years of working experience
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required :
- Good understanding of ICT specifications for different equpment, PCs, Priners, scanners, etc.
- Good analytical skills and problem solving techniques
- Proficient in Internet technologies and infrastructure (TCP/IP), WAN, LAN, MPLS, fixed and mobile telecommunications networks, data centers infrastructure, cloud computing & virtualization, IPV6, VPN, Network Security
- Proven experice of successfuly conducting a research project in a relevant field
- Demonstrated ability to convert high
- level customer needs into a technical development strategy
- Good command of oral language skills and writing ability in all stages of the implementation or research topics
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to work with others under pressure and solve problems