Job at RISA : ICT Statistics and Competitiveness Specialist (Deadline: 01 November 2018)
1. Design data acquisition trials 2. Assess results, and present information in a variety of formats , convey complex information to people who may not be sepcialists 3. Analyse trend, using statistics to make forecasts and to provide projected figures 4. Apply statistical methodology to complex data 5. Acting in consultancy capacity 6. Design and implement data gathering, management computer systems and software,
– Collect, anlyze, and present trends in ICT in the country
– Benchmark the countries performance in ICT development against other countries
– Provide the CEO and the entire senior management with information that will enable their easy decision making.
Bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics or mathematics with good IT, numerical and analytical skills, with 3 years of work experience in Economics, statistical analysis,
A mastsres degree is in statistics, economics or mathematics with good IT, numerical and analytical skills, with 3 years of work experience in Economics, statistical analysis,
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Excellent analytical skills ,
– Demonstrated ability understand ICT trends and patterns;
– Excellent presentation and communication (both oral and written)
– Maturity and confidence in dealing with the staff of government institutions and private sector;
– Ability to seek and apply knowledge, information and best practices from multiple sectors;
– Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
– Advanced computer literacy and proficiency, especially related to professional office software packages (Microsoft Office and graphics);
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English, and /or French both written and spoken.