Job at RSSB : 3 Positions for Secretary in the Central Secretariat (Deadline: 20 October 2017 )
1. Management of correspondences in Central Secretariat:
– Receive, check, stamp, scan, record, sort and orienting outgoing and incoming Mail.
– File and retrieval of documents
– Registering, parking and sending the materials requested by all RSSB Branches
A1 in Secretariat Studies, Office Management or A0 in Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Management, Sociology, Social Work, Law.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of Office Administration;- Communication Skills;- Computer Skills;- Interpersonal Skills;- Organizational Skills;- Stress Management Skills;- Time Management Skills;- Bookkeeping Skills;- Analytical & Problem solving Skills;- Decision Making Skills;- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage