Job at Ruhango District: Internal Auditor (Deadline: 03 November 2017)
Prepare audit plans to be approved by the District Council;
Conduct audit of the District and its affiliated non-budgeted agencies as per the law and advise accordingly;
Produce regular audit reports intended for the District’s council;
Follow-up on the implementation status of the District Council resolutions pertaining to internal audit and Auditor General’s recommendations.
A0 in Accounting, Public Finance or Management with specialization in Finance/Accounting.
Key Technical skills and Knowledge Required:
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s financial management standards and procedures;
– Knowledge of Accounting principles and practices and financial data reporting.
– Knowledge of Rwanda Public Financial Law;
– Leadership and management skills;
– Planning and organizational, Budgeting skills;
– Communication skills;
– Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
– Time management Skills
– Interviewing Skills;
– Judgment & Decision making skills;
– Complex Problem solving;
– fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage