Job at Rwamagana District: LOCAL REVENUE INSPECTOR (Deadline: 31 October 2017)
– Work hand in hand with concerned staff at Sector level to identify and update the tax payers database;
– Monitor tax recovery activities at the District and Sector levels;
– Consolidate data and relevant reports from Districts on fiscal tax and non-fiscal tax recovery;
– Coordinate sensitization and mobilization campaigns of all existing and potential tax payers on tax-related laws, regulations and policies;
– Coordinate fiscal inspection of taxpayers across the District and produce consolidated periodical inspection reports as per the regulations and procedures in use.
A0 in Accounting, Finance, Management with specialization in Finance / Accounting or Professional Qualification recognized by IFAC (ACCA, CPA, etc)