Job at Rwanda Energy Group : Quality Assurance and Standards Specialist (Deadline: 12 December 2018)
About Rwanda Energy Group
The Rwanda Energy Group Limited was incorporated to expand, maintain and operate the energy infrastructure in the Country through its two subsidiaries the Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) and the Energy Development Corporation Limited (EDCL). The objective of creating these subsidiaries amongst others was to ensure focused attention to enhancing efficiency in utility operations on one hand and ensure more timely and cost efficient implementation of development projects on the other. Moreover the REG holding structure provides the overall coordination and ensures effective development of energy and investment plans.
Description, duties, responsibilities
- To set standards and procedures to ensure quality of products, designs and implementation
- Lead the monitoring and evaluation of design, specifications, materials, procedures and installation of equipment and take corrective measures if quality standards are not met
- Education and Training require a bachelor and master degree in Electrical or Power engineering or in a related discipline with 2 years’ experience in Quality Assessment.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and cases
- Bilingual in English and either French or Kinyarwanda (essential)
- Have strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
Knowledge of the electricity systems product: Having a good understanding of the design of system will enable to perform a better test on it.