Job at RWANDA POLYTECHNIC : Entrepreneurship Development Specialist (Deadline :11 July 2018 )
• Organize, coordinate and manage the development and implementation of entrepreneurship development strategy.
• Organize, coordinate and manage the development and implementation of the overall training programme for both aspiring and existing entrepreneurs.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with relevant local public and private stakeholders involved in entrepreneurship components of the TVET institutions.
• Provide technical assistance to production units in TVET institutions to develop business proposals to potential donors and/or funders.
• Develop and manage the database on entrepreneurship development in TVET institutions.
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Business
Administration with 3 years of relevant working
experience or Master’s Degree in Entrepreneurship
Development, Economics, Management, Business
Administration with a 1 year relevant working
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– High level of Technical Knowledge and
Competency in enterprise, business networks,
– employment markets and business
development and management;
– Practical knowledge in employment advisory;
– Knowledge of TVET and market oriented
– Pedagogical skills and knowledge;
– Monitoring & Evaluation skills;
– Management & Supervisory knowledge and
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
– Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients
and team members;
– Strong organization skills;
– Strong communication skills;
– Human relations skills to develop and mentor
– Ability to create and maintain networks with
– Ability to work independently and lead a team;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French;
knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an