Job at Rwanda Revenue Authority: Procurement Specialist (Deadline: 01 March 2018)
Qualifications, skills and competencies;
- University degree in Procurement, Law, Economics, Management and Engineering. A Relevant professional qualification in procurement being an added advantage;
- At least 5 years of practical experience and skills in all aspects of procurement of goods, works and consulting services and contract administration with due regard to national procurement regulations and donor requirements.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of donor funded project implementation.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications and fluency in English.
- Analytical, decisive arid results- oriented
- Proactive with ability to plan, prioritise and deliver on tight
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English