Job at Rwandair: Facilities/ Tool/ Equipment Maintenance Technician (Deadline: 13 April 2017)
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
Job Title: Facilities/ Tool/ Equipment Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Head of Line Maintenance
Department: Maintenance and Engineering
Key duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for maintenance, Calibration and cleanliness of all tools and equipment;
- Management and record keeping of all WB tools and equipment used in maintenance;
- Responsible to prepare monthly report for the status of tools and equipment used in maintenance;
- Report any defective tool or equipment to his supervisor;
- Report any incident and safety hazards in his area to his supervisor;
- Any other duties that may be assigned by your supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Senior 6 school certificate in Auto Mechanics or general Mechanic and Maintenance
- 2 years minimum experience in a repair facilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work with less supervision
- Driving license is an added advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Maximum of 25 years of age.
How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- Two passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is April 13 ,2017 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
General Manager- Human Resources
Kigali International Airport – Main Terminal Building (Top Floor)
Box 7275 Kigali – Rwanda
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.