Job at Rwandair : Temporary Reservations Sales and Ticketing Agent (Deadline:12th November 2018 )
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Temporary Reservations Sales and Ticketing Agent
2. Reporting: Supervisor Sales and Ticketing
3. Job Description
To provide excellent service to customer(s) in terms of ticketing, reservations and promote RwandAir products with the aim of generating revenue and ensure customers satisfaction and loyalty.
4. Duties and Responsibilities.
- Makes and confirms reservations for passengers;
- Issue tickets and quote correct fares to reduce passenger complaints and debit notes;
- Advise passengers on changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation;
- Monitor inventory of available passenger space on flights;
- Recruit and handle existing and prospective frequent fliers to win and retain loyalty;
- Initiate and promote RwandAir product(s) aimed at generating revenue;
- Record and process reservations made by phone or e-mail;
- Help desk- assist travel Agents with seat confirmations, upgrade/ downgrade requests/proposals;
- Issuance of MCO’s and refunds; process lost tickets and time barred tickets;
- Assist mishandled passengers such as NOREC to reduce passenger complaints.
5. Desired Profile: Required Education, Experience and Abilities
- Notified A level certificate;
- IATA certificate;
- Minimum of one year experience in airline reservations and ticketing preferably with Amadeus GDS;
- IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures;
- Focus on customer Experience;
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Advanced Computer Skills.
6. Required Languages
English Spoken: Fluent and Written: Excellent
Knowledge of French is an added advantage
7. How to Apply
- An application letter addressed to Ag. General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- Two passport photos;
- Three referees;
The deadline for submitting application documents is November 12th ,2018 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.