Job at SUPREME COURT : Administrative Assistant TGI Ngoma ( Deadline : 14 September 2018 )
Managing Agenda of the President.
– Ensuring proper filing and orientation of documents in the office of the President.
– Receiving official mails and Calls of the President,
– To prepare monthly report on the activities of the office of President
– Perform any other task as assigned by his/her supervisor.
– Ensure proper management of logistics of the ccourt,
– Ensure proper management (execution) of contracts related to court logistics,
– Follow up on the maintenance of equipment and materials in the in the court,
– Proper keeping records for all assets of the court,
– Prepare monthly , Quarterly and annual reports for the stock and assets,
– Ensure timely stock replenishment to prevent crisis
– Ensure proper management of fuel for generators,
Advanced Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Office Management or Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Management, Sociology, Social Work, Law
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Office Management Skills;
– Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills;
– Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet)
– Analytical and problem solving skills;
– Time management skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is