Job at UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL OF KIGALI : Human Resource Management Officer (Deadline: 06 November 2018)
11. Develop and implement policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence and interpreting and advising on employment legislation
2. Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
3. Monitor staff attendance activities
4. Provide information and assistance to staffs, supervisors on human resource and work related issues.
5. Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
6. Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems
7. Administer and coordinate the process of contract renewals, prepare letters, coordinate with departments, and get approvals;
8. Leave management
9. Update staffs list
9. Management of new staff in social health or other insurance
10. Interpret and advising on employment legislation
11. Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
12. Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
13. Perform other related duties as required
“A0 in Human Resource Management or Public Administration
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Deep knowledge of Rwandan public service and labor laws;
– Knowledge of human resource concepts, practices, policies, and procedures;
– Knowledge in Conflict Management;