Job at Vision Fund Rwanda: 10 Temporary Loan Officers (Deadline: 19 May 2017)
About VisionFund Rwanda
VisionFund Rwanda (VFR) is Rwanda’s largest microfinance Institution that will soon transform into Rwanda’s leading microfinance Bank.
VFR is committed to the development of Rwanda through providing affordable financial services (savings and loans) to the less privileged throughout its 4zones in Rwanda.
VFR is the institution where you can develop your expertise working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team focused high performance environment. If you are looking for interesting but challenging work where you can make a difference in the world, then VFR has the will to make it so.
Temporary Loan Officers (10) in the following locations: Musanze (4), Nyamata (2), Kabarore (2) and Kabuga (2).
VFR would like to recruit competent and experienced Temporary Loan officers from the same area as above only.
Education and experience
- Only Senior six levels & below are encouraged to apply
- At least two years experience in a Micro finance industry
- Experience in Group & Individual Lending Methodology
Special / Personal Abilities
- Good knowledge of Economics and strong knowledge of fundamentals on the credit technology of VFR.
- Ability and desire to do exact and detailed analysis for all loan applications
- Demonstrates good negotiation skills and highly determined to accomplish tasks
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to work efficiently in a team environment
- Highly developed sense of responsibility and correctness
- Willingness to take on field work
- Must have very clean bill of health
To build and maintain a substantial and high quality loan portfolio
- Conducts area mapping and other survey activities;
- Solicits new loan accounts in accordance with specific periodic performance targets prescribed in the branch business plan;
- Organizes information meetings and supervises group formations;
- Conducts client assessments and organizes loan orientation seminars;
- Prepares and presents credit applications to the branch credit committee for approval;
- Supervises weekly meetings with the groups, and ensures zero tolerance against past due.
How to apply
- Application letter
- Updated curriculum vitae.
- Copy of National ID.
- Candidates with Valid driving license of category “A” (motor cycle) only to apply.
If you have the required qualifications and personal attributes; and are fluent in English/Kinyarwanda,we are willing to offer you a very rewarding and exciting career.
Please send your application addressed to People & Culture Manager via email on [email protected] or deliver hard copies at our Offices mentioned above or head office at Muhima not later than 19th May 2017 at 4:30pm.
>Please note that we are only looking for allocations in the areas mentioned above
>Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.