Job at WDA : 2 Positions for MONITORING AND EVALUATION SPECIALIST. (Deadline: 16 January 2018)
• Develop project performance monitoring plan and ensure adherence to plan during projects implementation.
• Develop monitoring and evaluation tools and systems that effectively track projects deliverables and progress.
• Create evaluation frameworks including specific methodologies to conduct project evaluations.
• Conduct or oversee baseline, mid
– line and end
– line projects surveys and gather data into a reportable format.
• Devise quantitative and qualitative indicators, benchmarks and data sources for program deliverables.
• Organize M&E site visits to ascertain status of project achievements and undertake interviews and discussions with program staff and stakeholders.
• Record data and prepare reports following each program monitoring visit.
• Provide pertinent monitoring and evaluation data to the project Coordinator to strategically inform decisions on project implementation.
• Document best practices and success stories and prepare documentation for public relations purposes.
• Assist the Program Manager and WDA Director General with preparation of high quality quarterly and annual reports that highlight project achievements and milestones.
• Make clear, concise, and of high technical quality presentations and materials shared to be shared with key partners.
• Prepare monthly M&E reports in time for monthly team reflection meetings
• Ensure an end of project evaluation is carried out and carry out a lessons learnt event.
• Development of policies and tools for monitoring and evaluation of programs
• Reporting and documentation for both internal and external purposes
• Research to support development of new program proposals
• Develop quality assurance and quality enhancement strategies of the SPIU
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Project Management, with 7 years of working experience or Master’s Degree in Economics, Project Management with 5 years of working experience
• Knowledge of TVET framework, rules and regulations.
• Proficiency in evaluation design and development of indicators.
• Good working knowledge of statistics and ability to obtain, analyze and interpret data and present findings in written and oral form.
• Experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection/survey design, implementation and analysis
• Experience with monitoring and Evaluation System Development
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills on MS Excel, SPSS, Epi
– info and SAS
• Proven skills in process and group facilitation, training and capacity building
• Fluency in English is essential
• Presentation and facilitation skills are desirable.