job atNGOMA DISTRICT:Accountant ( Multiple Under Contract) ( Deadline 06/Feb/2018)
Description: Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts and Ensure compliance with financial rules and regulations
2. Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
3. Review entries and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
4. Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions with in designated limits.
5. Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annualy according to procedures
6. Adhere to internal and external reporting deadlines.
7. Be responsible for tax obligations
8. Review of accounts payables and weekly check runs
9. Monitor compliance with financial rules and regulations in forth and institutional procedures
10.Daily and monthly report and reconcilitions
11. Reports, analyses and ensure integrity of all financial information.
12. Contribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
13. Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement of the hospital.
14. Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
15. Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager.
“Accounting Professional Qualification recognized by IFAC (ACCA, CPA) or A0 in Finance, Accounting or Management with specialization in Finance/Accounting
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of cost analysis techniques;
– Knowledge to analyse complex financial information & Produce reports;
– Deep understanding of financial accounts;
– Planning and organisational skills;
– Communication skills;
– Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
– Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
– High Analytical Skills;
– Interpersonal skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Complex Problem solving;
– Flexibility Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage ”