Jobs at RWANDA EDUCATION BOARD :21st Century Learning Spaces Design Specialist (Deadline: 09 May 2018 )
– Advise on the requirement to create a formal and informal learning space including technology to enhance 21st century skills to the learners;
– Develop a flexible design of programs and instructional technologies to be deployed in schools taking into consideration the curriculum, equipment, technology, safety, security and sustainability;
– Coordinate with educational leaders for implementation and monitoring of the 21st century learning space;
– Keep abreast of the latest development and best practices in learning space design and facilitate their integration in the REB activities;
– Conduct data driven research and analysis to improve the 21st century learning space and provide advice on possible adjustment;
– Any other duty assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 3 years of working experience or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s ICT Policies and Strategies as well as National ICT Policy;
– Deep Understanding of information technology and telecommunications;
– Capacity to research and analyse technology problems, issues, and program requirements;
– Knowledge of computer hardware/software technologies;
– Interpersonal skills;
– Communication skills;
– Negotiation skills;
– solving skills;
– Analytical skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French; knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an advantage.