Jobs at RWANDA EDUCATION BOARD : Graphic Desing Specialist (Deadline: 09 May 2018)
– Produce graphic art and visual materials, informative and instructional material through a variety of media for learning purpose;
– Generates and manipulates educational graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs;
– Be able to identify areas of use of materials in schools based on the CBC;
– Provide design support to create materials for schools through training;
– Communicate ideas and concepts through artistic measures, creative messaging, and computer technology;
– work closely with curriculum developers and pedagogical specialists to ensure quality and standards of the learning materials;
– Any other duty assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology with 3 years of working experience or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering.
Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s ICT Policies and Strategies as well as National ICT Policy;
– Deep Understanding of information technology and telecommunications;
– Capacity to research and analyse technology problems, issues, and program requirements;
– Knowledge of computer hardware/software technologies;
– Interpersonal skills;
– Communication skills;
– Negotiation skills;
– solving skills;
– Analytical skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French; knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an advantage.