Jobs at RWANDA EDUCATION BOARD :Secretary in Central Secretariat (Deadline: :09 May 2018)
– Provide a high quality service to support committee support of REB and management committees;
– To Distribute official documents to the REB’s governance & arrangement processes to ensure their effective operation;
– Provide legal documents to the REB, its Officers and institutions, including Central Administration, Support Services, Departments, and clients to develop standard form legal documentation wherever possible; and where appropriate, to represent the REB’s interests in public discussion of legislation and other legal issues affecting the sector generally and the REB in particular.
– Be the REB’s Data Protection and Freedom of Information Office.
– Ensure that the REB’s Archives and its corporate records are managed efficiently to support its core functions, to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations and to contribute to the effective overall management of the REB.
A1 in Secretariat Studies, Office Management or Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Management, Sociology, Social Work, Law.
Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– Knowledge of Office Administration;
– Communication skills;
– Computer skills;
– Interpersonal skills;
– Organizational skills;
– Stress Management skills;
– Time Management skills;
– Bookkeeping skills;
– Analytical & Problem solving skills;
– Decision Making skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French; knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an advantage.