Jobs at RWANDA FORENSIC LABORATORY :Archivist ( Deadline :01 Jun 2018)
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Obtains help by sounding alarms.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Controls traffic within the compound of the Laboratory.
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
• Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Ensures operation of security equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Performs any activities assigned by his/her superior.
Bachelors degree in library science or secretariat with Archival training and; certification by the Academy of Certified Archivists desirable.
Key technical skills & knowledge required;
– Higly organised skills
– Profienciency in information technology
– Knowledge in document keeping and filling
– Computer literancy
– Knowldge of archieve management software and documentations (DMS)
– Planning and interpersonnel skills
– Communication skills
– Fluent in kinyarwanda,English and /or french;knowledge of all is an advantage.