Jobs at RWANDA FORENSIC LABORATORY : Forensic Clerk (Deadline:01 Jun 2018 )
• Prepare and administer policies for collection development and use;
• Initiate and maintain accession files;
• Provide guidance and reference services to staff and other archives users.;
• Work with classes, in collaboration with teaching faculty;
• Process current and incoming collections;
• Ensure the security and safety of collections;
• Care for collections through proper conservation techniques.
• Create displays and exhibits to increase knowledge and awareness of college history. Give talks on archives holdings and on college history to staff, students, and visitors.
• Prepare and update informational materials on archives as needed;
• Undertaking other duties as assigned by his/her superior.
Advanced diploma in Forensic science.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required;
– Must have basic clerical skills;
– Typing/Word Processing;
– Filing, Forensic terminology;
– Be computer literate