Supply of Safety Equipment at Rwanda Institute for Conservation Agriculture (RICA): (Deadline 29 March 2021)
The Rwanda Institute for Conservation Agriculture is a higher education institution established in 2019 with a focus on practical agriculture. Its campus in Gashora (Bugesera) includes working farms, classrooms, a commercial kitchen, offices, and residential housing. It also maintains satellite operations at Nasho in Kirehe District (both in Eastern Province).
RICA is looking for companies with demonstrated experience and efficiencies to supply Safety Equipment for its operations.
The detail list of items is hereby attached for reference.
Proposals must reach [email protected] no later than Monday, 29th March 2021 at 3pm with the Lot number in the subject line. Questions or requests for clarification should be sent to [email protected] by 25th March 2021 at 3pm.
Proposals must include at minimum;
- Full names and registration details of the company including TIN Number, physical address, and bank details.
- At least 3 references from a similar awarded tender.
- A senior executive’s name, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Preferred Payment schedule and methods.
- Delivery period after order confirmation.
- RDB Certificate and a valid RRA Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Any other relevant information related to bidding.
Bids should include the brand name of the proposed item and the unit price per item per lot.
Companies may bid for more than one lot but should ensure each proposal is submitted separately since assessment will be made independently.