250 Stores Operations Representative at BRALIRWA Plc: (Deadline 31 July 2020)
BRALIRWA Plc, Part of the Heineken Company, is engaged in the production, distribution and sales of a wide range of beer and beverage brands. A career with BRALIRWA offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow one’s career in line with their aspirations.
BRALIRWA is looking for a qualified, dedicated & experienced individual to fill the position of 250 Stores Operations Representative located in Kigali, Rwanda reporting to the 250 Stores Manager.
To optimize sustainable customer value and profitability within 250 Stores through fluid operations with the intention of growing volume and value for Bralirwa Plc and Retail business partners.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop and implement a strategy that optimizes ongoing growth and store profitability
- To identify potential business partners to achieve listings, distribution, volume and profitability targets
- To maximize the potential of existing contracts and exploit new business
Ensure guidelines and manuals of execution are abided on by the storekeepers
- To ensure compliance of the Bralirwa channel execution strategy
- To compile execution strategy for other catgories suppliers with the advice of 250 Stores Manager
Ensure safety and develop risk assessment for business operations continuity
- Be the champion of safety and health guidelines
- To coordinate the safety and security measures
Develop and coordinate promotions and communications channels
- To represent the organization in the negotiations with suppliers on marketing activities
- Develop communications channels
- Be the first line of contact of the 250 stores organization
Responsible for benchmarking and leverage good ongoing existing practices and new/upcoming products on the market
- To do market visits and standardize reporting
- Develop effective actions based on the market visit
Be responsible for customer services
- To provide training and coaching to storekeepers
- To develop “customer matters” and “ responsibility at work” training materials and guidelines
- To evaluate and improve customer experience
- To enhance operations as per consumer trends
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Marketing, Business administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working in a commercial industry, sales or customer operations position
- Must have great relationship skills
- Holder of a Rwandan Driving license Cat B
- Having experience in training and coaching will be an added value
- Fluent in English, French and Kinyarwanda is required
- Ability to work on tight deadline and independently
- Good analytical and negotiation skills
- Microsoft Office skills are essential
- Having experience of working in ,multi-cultural or multi-national organization
HOW TO APPLY
Should you wish to apply for this position, please go to https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/Rwanda and search for “250 Stores Operations Representative”.
If this is your first time applying through our careers website, you will need to register along with your application details. Registration requires minimal information to create your account. Note that this site will provide you with additional functionality, such as saved searches and email alerts.
The closing date for submission of applications is Friday 31st July 2020.
#WeAreHEINEKEN. People are at the heart of our company. Our people are as diverse as our brands! We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We see our strength in trust, diversity and progress. Our aim is to have the most talented employees attracted to our company, and to hire them based on their merits, equal opportunities and respect for the differences of each individual. As part of that we strive for BRALIRWA to be a safe & open place for everyone.
NB: Bralirwa Plc. does not employ staff whose background is not suitable. All employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks.