CITY OF KIGALI
CITY OF KIGALI
6 Positions of Nurse in charge of Family Planning &Sexual Reproductive Health (Contractual) at CITY OF KIGALI: (Deadline 12 August 2020)
? Provide individual and group counseling to family planning (FP) and Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) clients;
? Provides information to clients about establishing and maintaining optimum health practices, safe sex practices;
? Provide comprehensive FP&SRH services and appropriate referral(s) to clients.
? Counsel FP&SRH clients with sensitivity to their need and desire for information in a non
– judgmental and respectful manner at all times.
? Assist FP&SRH clients to explore feelings and concerns about sexuality, lifestyle options and choices.
? Assist clients to make informed decisions about these
? Provide client
– centered HIV/STD risk assessment/reduction counseling and provide or refer for appropriate management.
? Complete the FP&SRH Encounter Record correctly.
? Maintain adequate family planning supply inventory, order supplies as needed and approved by Youth Center Coordinator.
? Maintain all required documentation
? Ensure Community mobilization
? Any other task assigned
A1/A0 in General Nursing
Key Technical Skills & knowledge required
– Deep knowledge in FP&SRH
– Active Listening & Observation Skills
– Social Perceptiveness
– Skills on Dealing with emotionally charged situations
– Computer knowledge (Word, Power Point and Internet)
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, French and English