Accountant at Gotis Ltd: (Deadline 16 October 2020)
Gotis Ltd is a licensed established transportation company. To develop our activities, we are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Accountant.
The account provides financial information to the Managing Director by preparing balance sheets, Income, cashflow statements. She/he analyses Data in order to help the Management team to make decisions.
- Summarize current financial status by preparing balance sheet, profit, and loss statement & prepare financial reporting
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing company operations
- Verify and reconcile company transactions
- Develop document business processes and company accounting policies
- To do Declaration and pay Taxes
- Gives suggestions about resources management, tax strategies
- Data Analysis using Excel in the order to help Members of the Board and the Managing Director to take a decision
- Know how to use Excel and Microsoft Word
- Must know how to use Rwanda Revenue EBM system
- Know how to use the RSSB System
- Know how to use the RRA system
- Must speak Kinyarwanda and English, French is a plus
To have more information about the company feel free to visit our website at https://www.gotis.rw/