NCBA Bank Rwanda
NCBA Bank Rwanda
Business Intelligence Analyst at NCBA Bank Rwanda: (Deadline 21 October 2020)
The Business Intelligence Analyst (BIA) is a role within the Technology team at NCBA RWANDA and reports to the Head of IT.
The Job holder is responsible for the business solutions that support business intelligence, Electronic Data Warehouse and digital transformation goals.
The BIA will ensure the efficient design, configuration, development and deployment of the technologies required for analytics, functional reporting and information management. Work with business users to understand the data and how to generate the businesses KPIs and metrics as well as the dashboards and/or reports used for their delivery.
The effective execution of the role’s responsibilities should enhance the NCBA RWANDA brands by delivering on the below key responsibilities;
- The design/analysis, development, delivery and ongoing improvement of all BNR EDWH, Business Intelligence and Analytics processes on all the bank’s applications.
- Adherence to internal policies and procedures for the development and management of BNR EDWH process instances and Business Intelligence repository along ITIL and other best-practice standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work as part of an agile team, to manage competing priorities, design solutions as part of a larger roadmap and to be hands on in supporting implemented technologies.
- Good understanding of Business Intelligence concepts and technologies: Data warehouses, OLAP data structures, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL as a best practice framework for IT Service Management.
- As part of the BI team, continuously review the best technologies to deliver the solution and help drive adoption through communication and training to end-users.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or its equivalent in a Technology related field i.e. Information Technology, Software engineering.
- 3 years of software engineering/development using formal Software Lifecycle methodology
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of the following:
- Application back-end development using Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL
- Application/Web Server experience with WebLogic, JBoss, Apache
- Design, implementation and maintenance of Data warehouse platfo