AMIFA RWANDA Plc
AMIFA RWANDA Plc
Charge of General Means at AMIFA RWANDA Plc: (Deadline 10 June 2020)
AMIFA RWANDA Plc, the subsidiary of AMIFA Holding, a Moroccan Holding company created by the BCP Group (Banque Centrale Populaire du Maric) is launching a recruitment notice for the headquarters staff:
CHARGE OF GENERAL MEANS
- Number: 1
- Reporting hierarchy: Administrative and Financial Manager
Management of supplies, purchases and markets:
- Define an effective purchasing policy and ensure its implementation;
- Ensure the development of the operating and investment budget;
- Monitor achievements and budget and identify / analyze deviations from the objectives set;
- Ensure that purchases and supplies are carried out in accordance with the standards and procedures in force;
- Monitor stock management;
- Propose steps to improve the procedures in force in terms of drawing up tenders and supplies;
- Chair the tender committee in accordance with the internal procedures in force.
Asset management and common services:
- Ensure the availability, conservation and reliability of AMIFA’s material installations, furniture and real estate;
- Ensure the smooth running of periodic physical inventories;
- Ensure the proper functioning of common services;
- Ensure security and general surveillance of the premises;
- Oversee integration and deployment.
- Monitor the project management of works related to new openings
- Innovates in the purchasing field, develops synergies within AMIFA Rwanda Plc
- Proposes an inventory management strategy allowing the optimization of prices and the management of the risk of stock shortage. Identify good conservation practices.
Knows how to choose and adjust an information system adapted to the activity of AMIFA Rwanda Plc. Master the negotiation,
- An A0 diploma in logistics, economics and management, accounting
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
To apply, please attach your necessary documents to the email: [email protected]
- A motivation letter addressed to the Director General of AMIFA Rwanda Plc
- A detailed and signed curriculum vitae
- Diplomas and certificates of studies and training done
- A copy of the identity card or passport
The deadline for submitting applications is Tuesday, June 10, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Kigali Time
Done in Kigali, May 31, 2020
KAYUMBA Charles H.
DG AMIFA Rwanda Plc (sé)