Credit Officer at Canal+ Rwanda: (Deadline 7 September 2020)
Canal+ International is a subsidiary of Canal+ Group (Group Vivendi). Canal + offers bundles of pay TV Channels throughout the world in more than 40 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Caribbean, the Pacific South and Asia.
In Africa, CANAL + INTERNATIONAL is active in more than 20 countries, distributes more than 200 channels via satellite to more than 4.5M subscribers in Africa.
As the Credit Officer, you will secure and maximize the returns on customer accounts investment within the general policy by mediating sales targets and financial imperatives.
What you will do:
- Verify the turnover and follow up recovery from partners (distributors, business partners, and others).
- Assess account risk through the issuing of the balance sheet to date and the available data.
- Evaluate and check the distributors’ commissions.
- Validate and invoice the television equipment orders: dishes, decoders, smart cards.
- Manage the distributors / business customers relationship: meet customers’ needs and manage the customers’ complaints, etc.
- Attend meetings to review the accounts with the sales team and management control teams and ensure the implementation of the recovery of debt from the distributors, operators and business customers.
- Debt recovery: payment reception and processing, payment reminders, managing unpaid invoices.
- Fill in the activity monitoring dashboards
- Report to the Credit Manager
You will be the right fit if:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or Credit Management;
- You have at least 2-years’ experience. A first experience in Sales Administration will be a great asset;
- You possess the following core skills: Thoroughness and efficiency, versatility, numeracy;
- You are dedicated and solution- oriented Involvement and source of proposals;
- You have good communication skills;
- You possess computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- You have demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team;
- You know how to comply to strict management process;
- You have debt recovery skills;
- You possess accountancy skills and ability to use ERP Knowledge.
- You can speak fluently English, French and Kinyarwanda;
The deadline for receiving applications is September 7th, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Please note that we will only contact short-listed candidates.