Credit Officer (Small Enterprise) at BRAC: (Deadline 25 September 2020)
BRAC is the world’s largest, and leading development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation and empowerment of the poor. Initiated in Bangladesh in 1972, BRAC now operates in 11 countries across Asia, Africa. To counter poverty and promote social empowerment, BRAC strategically integrates development programs in microfinance, agriculture, health, education, human rights and legal aid, community empowerment and more.
BRAC Rwanda Microfinance Company PLC is registered with Rwanda Development Board in September 2018 and was approved license from National Bank of Rwanda to operate Microfinance and other financial services in Rwanda. BRAC Rwanda is looking for competent, dynamic, and self-motivated Rwandans to fill the following regular positions.
3. Position: Credit Officer (Small Enterprise)
Job location: Any District
Gender: Only female candidates should apply.
Gross salary range: Rwf 200,000. Other benefits will be as per organizational Policy.
Major Duties and Responsibilities of Credit Officer (Small Enterprise):
- Survey business, find out potential entrepreneurs, and assess them properly through physical visit of entrepreneur’s business and residence.
- Prepare necessary documents /papers and complete the file for the loan disbursement,
- Prepare necessary reports, target plan and preserve it,
- Visit borrowers after disbursement, ensure loan collection and make frequent field visit to confirm quality disbursement,
- Always adhere to the Code of Conduct for Microfinance staff and treat clients respectfully.
- Strive to provide the best quality service to the client and at the field and at the branch office.
- Listen to clients’ complaints/concerns/opinions carefully and take appropriate measures.
- Prepare progress report and submit to management.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Effective communication skills.
- Writing and reporting skills in English
Educational Qualifications: University Graduate in any discipline,
Experience: At least one year of experience in any Microfinance/financial Institution
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of position applied for, updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience, and notarized copies of academic qualifications. All those documents should be sent through email: [email protected],
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Application deadline: 25th September 2020 at 16hrs.