Health & Fulfillment Operations at Zipline Rwanda: (Deadline 30 September 2020)
Health & Fulfillment Operations
Do you want to change the world? Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and life-saving medicine to thousands of hospitals serving millions of people in multiple countries. Our mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. Join Zipline and help us make this a reality for billions of people.
ABOUT YOU AND THE ROLE
As a member of Zipline’s Fulfillment Operations team in Rwanda, you will be in charge of making sure the delivery of medical products from the Zipline distribution center to hospitals around the world are completed seamlessly. In order to achieve this, you will be involved in client support, quality assurance, inventory & warehouse tracking, and building relationship with our facilities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Customer Service & Order Fulfillment: You will be the first line when it comes to fielding orders from customers & ensuring they have high quality & excellent experience.
- Inventory & Warehouse Management: Organizing and managing supplies and equipment to ensure as the company scales, proper management procedures are in place.
- Product Handling: Manage & prepare packages to be delivered via drone to the hospitals and clinics to ensure quality & speed of delivery.
- Best Practices & Safety Management: Work with a team to perform daily quality control, oversee safety and regulations at the Zipline distribution center.
- Strategic Improvement & Planning: Participate in constant analysis and improvement of Standard Operating Procedures based on community feedback, and government and company requirements.
- Forecasting: Predicting & modeling volumes of the supply chain.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Preferred: Bachelors in Sciences preferably in Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Nursing, Biomedical Laboratory, and Microbiology
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English
- Passionate about making sure that each component of our supply chain and order processing is handled perfectly
- Understanding of handling, supply chain, and inventory management, preferably of medical products
- A problem-solver who gets excited about making processes more efficient by analyzing our historical trends
- Proactive with excellent organization and attention to detail, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Obsessed with the customer experience and making sure the quality of our deliveries always exceeds expectations beat and positive, a collaborator who wants to succeed while also helping teammates grow
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Training: Flight Operation team will go through a rigorous training process as part of the onboarding process. This training will be across multiple teams, so you will learn not only about customer success but also drone operations and fulfillment.
- Professional Development: Zipline is a fast-growing startup and there will be many opportunities for you to rise as a leader, taking on more responsibility, and having more direct input into our processes and strategy
- Benefits: Zipline offers benefits to its team including health insurance, access to a library of management books, and more.
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!