AMIFA RWANDA Plc
AMIFA RWANDA Plc
Human Resources Officer at AMIFA RWANDA Plc: (Deadline 10 June 2020)
AMIFA RWANDA Plc, the subsidiary of AMIFA Holding, a Moroccan Holding company created by the BCP Group (Banque Centrale Populaire du Maric) is launching a recruitment notice for the headquarters staff:
- Responsible for the Human Resources Function
- Number: 1
- Reporting hierarchy : Administrative and financial manager
- Implement the strategic orientations in terms of human resources management as part of the overall strategy of AMIFA Rwanda Plc as approved by the management bodies.
- Decline the directions in policy for managing human and social relations.
- Define the priority objectives in terms of human capital management in line with the strategic vision of AMIFA.
- Ensures proper application and compliance with operational and regulatory systems within AMIFA.
- Oversee the budget development of the Human Resources Function and ensure validation iterations with management.
- Monitor budget consumption for all entities in the HR function and ensure follow-up reporting to management and the Budget function.
- Set up and monitor performance indicators for the HR function.
- Ensure the control and coordination of actions within the framework of AMIFA’s transversal projects having an impact on the organization and management of human resources.
- Analyze the impact of the changes undertaken by AMIFA and which could have an impact on the human resources management mode.
- Identify the actions to be taken to support AMIFA change projects
- Ensure the organization of social dialogue
- Supervise the management of the teams under his responsibility;
- Animate the team under his responsibility (cohesion, coordination, motivation).
- Break down the strategy into missions and objectives for the entity.
- Define the work organization (procedures, circulation of information, delegation systems, etc.) according to the objectives and skills required.
- Define staffing and skills needs.
Administrative staff management:
Ability to define and apply time management, compensation and payroll rules in compliance with the regulations in force.
Ability to conceptualize HR tools with a view to developing action plans aimed at reducing the gaps between human resources and job needs by a given deadline.
Remuneration and classification:
Ability to manage company compensation policies, systems and methods in order to motivate and retain AMIFA Rwanda Plc staff
Ability to manage the recruitment policy, in the best conditions of costs and deadlines, in order to attract adequate resources, using internal mobility or the external market.
Ability to manage the training policy of AMIFA Rwanda Plc staff through training tools and procedures, in the best cost and quality conditions, in order to develop staff skills.
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Management, Social Sciences. Specialization in Human Resources would be an asset.
- At least 3 years of experience in Human Resources.
To apply, please attach your necessary documents to the email : [email protected]
- A cover letter
- A detailed curriculum
- Diplomas and certificates of studies and training done
- A copy of the identity card or passport
The deadline for submitting files is Tuesday, June 10, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Kigali Time.
Done in Kigali, May 31, 2020
KAYUMBA Charles H.
DG AMIFA Rwanda Plc (sé)