Marketing and Products Manager at NFT Consult: (Deadline 25 September 2020)
The role holder will have full ownership of product management and development portfolio for all New Products ( GSM/Non-GSM & and VAS). These portfolios will continually evolve as one initiative is delivered and a new one is identified and will form a core part of the individual’s objectives.
• Commercial lead for the development of the company Business products and proposition from concept to launch, taking responsibility for conceptualization, scoping, implementation and operationalization.
• Develop new products and services within the distinct of the company Business brand and ensure effective hand-over to the segment management team and relevant in-life product managers
• Scoping of the technical and operational feasibility of bringing product proposition to market.
• Work with the IT and network teams to develop a working understanding of the technical deliverables required to meet the business needs and ensuring that any the proposed solution will be fit for purpose and commercially viable.
• Manage the trade-off between speed to market, cost and quality throughout the lifecycle of the project engaging stakeholders as required.
• Manage and maintain project budget, controlling and analyzing impacts of changes as the project proceeds through it life cycle.
• Working with appropriate Segment team and marketing communication teams to ensure appropriate ‘go to market plans’ are in place for all new product/proposition initiatives
• Lead all tariffs and pricing approvals
• Work with the company stakeholder community to develop competitively priced value proposition and packages which generates agreed margins for products and services.
• End-to-end management of existing SME products (GSM and Non GSM) and value propositions to meet targets for profitability and revenues, as agreed with the Head, Product Management/ Development
• Manage each in-life products and services on a profit and loss account basis
• Documentation of detailed business, process and functional requirements for product concepts to support product and proposition launches
• Ensure that all product launches are supported by end to end definition of the customer journey from lead to cash to trouble resolution, in order to deliver optimal customer experience and first time right in all product launches
• Use market gap analysis and segmentation data on the Rwandan enterprise solutions market to identify opportunities for additional products and services
• Carry out training needs analysis and deliver appropriate training to support every product launch
• Coach, mentor and guide team members, ensuring high motivation and engagement
• 8+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 4 years at middle management level handling independent businesses.
• An in-depth knowledge of enterprise systems is highly desirable
• Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable
• Product Management, Business Analysis and Planning, Product Development, Strategic Sales Management, Channel management, Key account management, Presentation, Business Case Development.
• Business Process Engineering a re-engineering.
• Analytical thinker who can plan/execute action to exploit business opportunities.
• Ability to present compelling business cases for investment in new products and services development.