Program Manager_Rwanda at Tearfund: (Deadline 14 September 2020)
Tearfund’s Rwanda Team is looking for a Programme Manager to join the team for a 6-month Maternity Cover role.
The Programme Manager is responsible for the management of the programme and partners with responsibility for ensuring that projects are identified, designed, planned, implemented, monitored, evaluated, and reported in accordance with Tearfund’s Quality Standards & within Tearfund’s management systems. The post holder will represent and advocate on behalf of Tearfund and its partners with donors, partner organizations, and governmental bodies. The post holds specific line management responsibilities for Project Managers. The Programme Manager is a member of the Senior Management Team.
The successful applicant will have:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in development, international relations, or other relevant course.
- Experience in project design, management, and evaluation
- Experience budgeting and budget management
- Experience in systems management, supporting learning processes, process improvement, and effective measurement
- Proven experience in simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Proven experience in the effective management of staff
Are you willing to frequently travel and work with local partners? Are you an excellent team player? Do you have excellent written and verbal communication in English? Do you have the right to live and work in Rwanda? If so, this could be the role for you!
The monthly gross salary set for the Programme Manager is RWF 1,997,136.
The post involves potential contact with children/ vulnerable adults and the recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues.