Registrar of Permit at RWANDA MINES, PETROLEUM AND GAS BOARD: (Deadline 7 October 2020)
• Register and keep permit applications and existing permits;
• Receive and study compliance of applications with standard procedure;
• Manage the permits database and continuously update the director on the status of the permits;
• Submit activities reports;
• Perform any other task assigned by the Director.
A0 in Law, Geography, Geology
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
– Good training in GIS.
– High analytical and problem solving skills;
– Knowledge of minerals sector;
– Decision making skills;
– Excellent communication skills ;
– Very effective organization skills;
– Team working skills;
– Computer skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and French; knowledge of all is an advantage.